Doc Wayne is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that connects with youth through sports, utilizing our sports-based therapeutic curriculum, do the good® (DtG). Our mission is to fuse sport and therapy to heal and strengthen youth.
Our program is inspired by the thought that, "sport has the power to change the world, the power to inspire, the power to unite people in a way that little else can. " - Nelson Mandela
Our sports-based program is designed to:
- Promote a youth’s personal development
- Improve his/her capacity for pro-social relationships
- Maximize his/her capacity for inclusion and participation in therapy and school
- Become an experience that youth can apply to all other aspects of their lives on and off the field
Services offered to boys and girls ages 6-18 include:
- Competitive and therapeutic four sport (soccer, basketball, flag football, and softball) program offered in nine-week sessions.
- Sport-based group therapy offered in 7-week sessions
- Youth leadership programming
For referrals please call 617-801-4604
Training on our do the good® curriculum and sport-based group therapy curriculum, Chalk Talk are available. please contact: email@example.com