You can run the 2020 Boston Marathon® on Team Doc Wayne!
Our charity bibs have been filled, but you can still run for Team Doc Wayne if you meet the qualifications below:
- Registered Runner – I have my own bib.
- Raise $2,500 for Doc Wayne Youth Services, Inc. by April 17th, 2020
Race Date: Patriot’s Day Monday April 20, 2020
Click the button below to apply & check the status that applies to you!
Runners on our team will receive:
- Charity Runners will receive an official Boston Marathon bib
- Unsurpassable management
- This program is managed by CharityTeams.com which provides runners with the support and encouragement to successfully meet their goals of both running and fundraising
- An online fundraising page
- A full 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season
- Saturday morning group runs on the Boston Marathon course from the Under Armour Brand House in Boston
- Runs have aid station support
- Discounts at Under Armour
- Weekly hill training in Newton on the course
- Invitation into the themed Superhero 17 Training run and the Hop21 Training run
- Access into the CharityTeams Boston TEAm Party
- Private bus to the start
- Kickoff meeting – pre-race gathering
- Team branded marathon gear
- Boundless team spirit, team organization, and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2020 Boston Marathon
All runners are responsible for the $370 race entry registration fee.