Doc Wayne’s Board is made up of former athletes, successful professionals, and mental health advocates. This unique group works together with Doc Wayne staff, the Young Professionals Board, and volunteers to uphold the organization’s mission and values. Board members strive to propel the organization into the future by fundraising, volunteering, and spreading awareness of Doc Wayne’s innovative approach.
- Christopher S. Ernest (Chair), BlumShapiro
- Sandee Tisdale, PhD (Vice Chair), Boston College School of Social Work
- David S. Cohen, Doc Wayne Youth Services
- Avi Dines, Philips
- Brian Fetky, Northfield Mount Hermon
- Craig Gordon, Communities for People
- Travis Hall, Elevate Banking Group
- Shalini Kasida, Parents for Peace
- Joseph Leavey, Communities for People
- Kyla Ruane, Public Relations Consultant
- Kevin Schneider, The Bulfinch Group
Young Professionals Board
Doc Wayne’s Young Professionals Board (YPB) is a group of young professionals committed to fostering and growing Doc Wayne’s reach by serving as ambassadors of the organization. YPB provides young professionals with an opportunity to gain experience in nonprofit management, development, and Board leadership.
- Michael Bronson (Co-Chair), Northeastern University
- Alex Craig (Co-Chair), Scholar Athletes, Inc.
- Josh Calka, Accenture
- Chaney Carlson-Bullock, Scholar Athletes, Inc.
- Tyler Germond, DraftKings
- Brant Greeleaf, Justice Resource Institute
- Chris Hutchinson, Justice Resource Institute
- Ricky Igbani, Boston Public Schools, The English High School
- Rachel Kerrigan, Baystate Financial
- Joey Launceford, Suffolk Construction Company
- Katherine McNally, Museum of Fine Arts
- Jorge Montoya, Northeastern University
- Graciela Paredes, Reebok US, Adidas Group
- Jonathan Pierre, The Bulfinch Group
- Joshua Salter, YMCA of Greater Boston
- Rachel Schoenberg, Advocacy Director & Professional Educator